Tuesday, August 12, 2008

This One Is M.J.'s Fault

Recently my oldest goddaughter spent the night with us and during her stay she borrowed my one and only headband. (As in she took it home with her, borrowed). I only use a headband to hold back my hair when I wash my face each evening so it's not one of those items on my weekly/monthly shopping list. (I think that I had that one for 2 years). Okay I am getting to the point. That evening when it was time to wash up before bed and I realized she had taken it home I began to search for a suitable alternative and this is what I found: I attempted to use my sunglasses the first night which continued to fall down into the sink allowing my hair to become soaked.
- No Picture -Sorry


The following night I came up with what I like to call my tribute to Michael Phelps. I used Tater's goggles which held back my hair but increased my receding/balding hair. (Rubber goggle straps on dry hair- OUCH).


After two nights of torture and pain you would think I would remember to go to the store and purchase another headband but NOPE. I kept forgetting since it's just something I use once a day for maybe 2 minutes max. Anyways the fourth night I was on a mission. Somewhere in this house there had to be something or maybe another headband? There are no words for what I used next. - see picture...

I know what you are thinking ... PLAYBOY BUNNY COSTUME? No they were in Tater's Easter Box. And just so you know I was fine with wearing them. The only problem was ever time I leaned over the sink the ears hit the mirror. FYI - Steven couldn't keep from laughing at me either. He even asked if he was dreaming - HA-HA-HA!

Update: While in Target yesterday I purchased a new headband to get me back in the old routine. Wanna see it...

No comments: