First up is # 6 to the Moon Family and our 6th godchild ... nicknamed Huddy-Buddy, he arrived on July 9, 2008. He weighed in at 7 pounds 15 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long. He rounds off the count to 4 boys and 2 girls. And for all you wondering, Robin and Brian say this is it. As for me believing it, well we will just have to wait and see. Today he is 2 months old. He has adjusted well to life in a busy family and already he has experienced a full day at the ballpark cheering on his siblings. Did I mention he has also chosen his team colors, check them out. Congratulations to the Moons on another healthy baby boy!
Next up is the newest Soulis family member my cousins 1st child. A handsome baby boy. He made his first appearance on August 11, 2008. Weighing in at 7 pounds 15 ounces and 21 inches long. His mother is a dedicated teacher and a favorite Aunt to Tater. All these years of her working with kids will be the biggest blessing in parenting. Oh and did I mention that Daddy's a singer, I know this little guy looks forward to lullabies sung by him. Congrats to you both!
One cool fact to mention: In the Soulis family tree right now there are only 2 great grandsons. Both first names begin with N and both boys go by 4 letter nicknames. My poor Papa, I bet he often calls them by the others name- LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment