It's hard to believe he is that old. I know it sounds like something our parents would say but
TIME FLIES BY ONCE YOU HAVE CHILDREN!
He shared his special day with one of our 6 godchildren, C-aka Buddy who turned 3!
So many people asked was he going to be okay sharing his party with a 3 year old but to their suprise Tater couldn't have enjoyed his day any better. He loves them all just like family. He can't imagine life without them in it!!! And to tell you the truth neither can I or Big Daddy!!!!
Happy Birthday Boys!!
We Love You!
By the way, Tater always wanted a party at Pump It Up even though it seems we go there at least 10x's a year, I've always talked him/persuade him into something else, now thanks to Ra-Ra and her planning I have avoided yet another Dr. copay for therapy discussions regarding Tater's Momma and how he never gets to have the party he wants.
Now if I just give in and let him dress up as a Star Wars character for Halloween!?!?
There will be no reason for any therapy sessions.
No comments:
Post a Comment