Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cakes in every shape, color and size

Lately I lay down at night and all I think of is cakes... in every shape, color and size. I blame this on my dream of one day opening my very own bakery. For the last month or so I have been writing an extensive business plan with all the details.. The colors of the walls, menus, pamphlets for weddings, the display set-ups, what drinks we will offer, the attire, hours of operation, appliances ETC.... The list just keeps going and going and going... All this while working part-time at my Dads office and still baking every night. Many of you have only ever seen your own birthday cake creation and so it's with that in mind I posted the above picture. This is just a sample of some of my cake designs and flavors and remember I still bake cookies, brownies. baklava, and all kinds of other cakes, pies, tart and desserts! I will continue to dream of cakes and I hope that after viewing this blog you too will have sweet dreams!

No comments: