Thursday, May 8, 2008

Memories


I wrote this just the other night for Tater- enjoy

Just yesterday he won a game of Go Fish
A few years ago I was there when he caught his first fish
A pirates treasure we have found
And we have watched a circus with a clown
To football practice on hot summer nights
And a baseball game that lasted nearly all night
Together we ride our bikes
Just the other day he bowled 3 strikes
A whole in every pair of jeans
Teaching me what happiness really means
We share a liking for pizza, hamburgers, chicken and fries
And desserts made of brownies, cookies, cakes and pies
We love a weekend trip spent tent camping
Staying up telling stories and laughing
Sometimes we share an ice cream cone
There's nothing like hearing him say I Love You over the phone
These things we enjoy like playing a game of basketball on the court
Or building and playing in an Army Fort
Going down a water slide
Or a college game cheering on the Tide
A roller coaster full of thrills
Or a splash from a killer whale giving us the chills
A trip to the zoo
Or a movie full of hullabaloo
There are a few things for sure
A day spent with you is never ever blue
And I will always love you!

No comments: