Monday, April 4, 2011

Meet the Juggler





 This year Tater made the Juggling team at school. It is a pretty big deal there. It's a club for 5th grade students only and you must try-out to make it. And he did!!! They preformed mostly at HTMS and HTHS basketball game half-times. He preformed in the local Christmas parade too.  To make the team he had to juggle 3 of the usuals like, clubs, rings and balls. He also had to create and learn a partner routine in which he and C would pass of in mid-high air to one another from behind all while keeping with the beat of the music.

Nate seemed to really enjoy his time on the juggling team. It was a great confidence and moral booster for him this year. Although the season is over he can still be caught juggling around the house. And if you happen to take him shopping watch out, he usually finds 3 of something (example dog toys) to toss in air and give it a shot!

We caught him on camera juggling snow balls during one of  the snow storms this winter.

I like to kid with him about working in the circus. I am always asking if he is practicing because it's good to have a back-up/fall-back plan in case his true dreams don't come true :) I think it is funnier than he does. All kidding aside, his Daddy and I are very proud of him. He worked really hard at mastering the skills needed.

No comments: