We3Hines
taken at the Bass Pro Shop by my long time friend Katie Amari Nero on the evening of Pastor Jhun's and CBF Ministries Christmas Gala. 12/3/11
My birthday present from my boys this year!!! Can you believe it on 12/16 I turned 35 /:
Christmas morning at the Casa. Tater got a new Mtn Bike.
Yep another real gun. This time a 22. And Pop and Tater got a membership to Hoover Fire and Tactical. It's an indoor shooting range!
Mimi and Pop racked up on presents this year as well.
Tater's new toboggan, LOL
I too had fun opening presents. I got an iPad, pandora cupcake bracelet, blanket and shoes.
Big Daddy got tixs to the national Championship game! and a new hat and shirt to wear while cheering on the TIDE! RTR!
And last but certainly not least the phone call from Mickey Mouse telling us all about our soon travels aboard the Disney Dream cruise ship!
Yes, We3Hines truly had a Merry Christmas indeed!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment