image found @ http://crafts.kaboose.com/happy-new-year-garland
I feel so old when I say "time flies" but I really feel as though it does. Looking back feels a lot like I am hanging my head out of the car window as we wiz down the freeway doing 80mph; I am 35. I've been married almost 14 years. Nate is 12! and the list just keeps going...
Last year I tried the whole "resolution" thing and well I feel like it isn't really for me. I guess I kinda feel like I live my life pretty much trying to do these things:
Write more on here
Healthier eating and exercise
Balance home and work
Financial peace
Spiritually focused
day in and day out rather I write them down for myself or others. I did give it some thought recently and I don't see any additions to what I wrote last year. So as cheesy as it seems I am going to greet 2012 with the same "resolutions" as last year.I will add that even though I feel like time flies I am also feeling overly blessed! 2011 brought many great opportunities to our family and even in these hard and uncertain times I truly feel the Lord's blessings upon my family! I have a certain peace that can only come from above when I think about what our future holds!

No comments:
Post a Comment