Tuesday, August 4, 2009

This Is How We ROLL !!!!


This set of sticker decals are what you see on the back window of my car. It is how I pay tribute to the team we cheer for. With just 31 days (and counting) until the big kickoff game #5 Alabama vs #6 V Tech. Already we are stocking up on team spirit attire. Tater has got some really cool hunting/football t-shirts and a few fishing/football bragging rights tees. I have been searching for new tailgating recipes and Big Daddy finally got HDTV and a flat screen in the den for football season.

SWEET HOME ALABAMA...ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!

Here is a new tailgate appetizer courtesy of Mimi's friends Ken and Ladonna Landgren. And FYI they published their own cookbook that you can purchase. I have a copy and I have given it as a gift to a few already. It has some GREAT recipes! Here is how to contact them: email blackbookof recipes@live.com Tell 'em Libby and Doron sent you :)

Greek Olives

1 8 oz can of black olives
1 TBSP dry white wine
1/4 cup Italian dressing
Garlic salt to taste

Drain olives and place in bowl. add white wine and dressing. Sprinkle with garlic salt and toss. Let olives marinate for 2 hours before serving. Does not have to be refrigerated. - Enjoy

No comments: