The Crimson Tide will be Rolling into California soon and well us Hines we are celebrating like a Superbowl Champ: "We're Going To Disney World"!!!
It's been a great season and what fun it is to be
an Alabama Fan! Oh, Roll Tide Roll, Roll Tide Roll...
Here is one of my favorite shots from after the game during the celebrating.
Nothing like getting a bear hug from a "Bear" himself. I noticed that during the game the announcers continuously referred to Terence Cody as " Big Cody". Do you think it bothers him? If you saw the movie The Blind Side then you know that Michael Oher didn't like being called "Big Mike". And while I am talking about the movie "The Blind Side" right here is the perfect example of what Leigh Anne Tuohy saw when Nick Saban walked threw her home's front door.
No wonder she said, " I find him extremely attractive."
The truth is: So do many SEC fans, myself included.
(I know that I've mentioned this before for all
you veteran readers but we, The Hines, named our dog after him.)
Meet our very own Saban: He is very handsome too! Don't you think.


No comments:
Post a Comment