Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I Like The Sound Of That

It was a questioned asked this past Tuesday night, " Who is that lady all the kids keep going to?" And the answer, "That's Aunt Doron. You know Robin's best friend." Both names are something I haven't heard in quite some time. But both are something I really like the sound of.  It's true that just a few years back our phone bills cost $$$ a month because we couldn't go 24 hours much less a week without speaking.  And it's true we put some miles on the vehicles just to go to Walmart with the other (at all hours of the day). And we used to always celebrate Big Daddy and Brian's Birthday together cause they have the same b'day. Yeah we've vacationed  more than a place or two together. We've traveled to Mexico and we've shared a campsite. (You should have seen their tent, It looked like the Taj Mahal) :) As I type my mind fills with many happy memories.  I am also reminded of the callings of true friendship. And how we have sat beside one another through family sickness and death. Over the past couple years life has dealt us with some turns. And I think it's safe to say we haven't looked to one another as in the past.  I hope that can change.  I miss the old days but more importantly hope to create new memories :) You see I've really only ever had one girl friend I've called my "Best Friend" and I hope that never changes.



1 comment:

Moonkidsmomma said...

You trying to make me cry ,Huh? As if this week I haven't had enough tears! That was so sweet and we have missed you guys dearly and your never out of our hearts and thoughts. New memories we shall make , you guys are like family to us but between you and I we like you more than our own families at times! Love ya'll.
Let me know when we can celebrate your birthday, sounds like a great excuse for some oysters!