Many of you already know that for months I counted down the days til we left for Disney World. And this past year we chose to go in December. We even spent Christmas Day at Disney World. Our family had a wonderful Christmas and believe it or not we were able to keep the true meaning of Christmas top priority even at Disney World ,with their help, really!
We all had a wonderful time at Disney World and really it was a "gift" to us all. On Christmas morning Tater woke up to an over flowing stocking of gifts. He is most proud of a Cross Necklace he received. Also he got Toy Story Mania for the WII, a falling with style Hotwheels track and a few Disney themed toys as well as candy treats. (FYI, Did you know Cracker Barrel has one of the best candy selection, anywhere. We nicknamed it our "vintage candy stop". I might even fill everyone a stocking from C.B. next year.)
As for the details on our trip to Disney World, I will be writing a guest post over on mommymouseketeer shortly. It will tell in detail our trip during a busy Holiday and what all we choose to do while there as well as suggestions for planning your own trip. I will link up a copy when it is ready. For now I would like to share some of our pictures.
Here is a link to our video of pictures: We Three Hines Christmas @ Disney World 2009. ENJOY
P.S. Did I mention it snows on Main Street, USA :)
1 comment:
Love the new blog. The pictures on youtube are set to private so I couldn't look just yet but I love the Christmas pic of you guys! And if you ever need a interview with a mom of alot of kids doing Disney just let me know I could help ya out there. See ya Tuesday!
Post a Comment