Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sneak Peak ...

Well it is official; We will be gone for Christmas!  It took some planning and a lot of discussion but we finally settled on a trip. Here is a hint...


Yeah for those of you that know me you already know that I cannot resist Mickey Mouse!  My whole life I have had an attachment to him.  He was my imaginary friend when I was a toddler and when I got my drivers license I went to the Disney Store and purchased a 4 foot + tall Mickey Mouse to ride as my passenger. So yes it is true that I am excited!  Tater and Big Daddy seem to be also but probably not more than me.  I am so very grateful to Big Daddy for his hard work and generosity in planning this trip.  We will be there from December 20th -26th.  We kept the dinning plan this time, added the park hopper tickets, changed resorts to the Port Orleans Riverside and agree we will visit Disney Quest but we are unsure about a water park because of the air temperature that time of year, we'll see.  Oh and as a special treat for me (because my birthday is 12/16) we will be eating breakfast in Cinderella's Castle!!!

I am still so much a kid :0) I love going to the amusement parks and I love sweet treats in character shapes, I love fireworks and parades.  I love that Disney World is CLEAN! I love how they mix decades of time together, I love the fairy tale and science together, I love that the spirit of America is shared by people around the World, I love that I know what to expect but still I cry at the site of the castle and I love the Walt Disney Dream that has come true!!! I really am a Disney Fan. (Did I mention our wedding was somewhat a Disney Theme.-I'll post pictures of our invitation and cake toppers soon for proof.)

I know this will be a Christmas to remember and I cannot wait to go and began to share our experience!

Hey M-i-c-k-e-y M-o-u-s-e! Just under 90 days until we meet again! See you real soon!

No comments: