Monday, September 21, 2009

PRESENTING THE ULTIMATE BAMA BANGS

If you were to look up the definition for "Bama Bangs" on urbandictionary.com you would read the following:
A popular hairstyle among males in the southeastern United States.  It is characterized by long, thick bangs that completely cover the forehead.  It is thought by many to have originated in the State of Alabama. What they failed to mention was that it must flip to one side and to do so one must continuously sling the bangs to one side with a thrusting neck twitch that must occur every 2 minutes @#%* - really, no lie.

I live with a "Bama Bangs" supporter.  He recently got his hair cut by a girl who I quote; "specializes in the Bama Bangs"? For real . The result is the ultimate flip with the fan curl. Take a look for yourselves.

 

Yes I am aware of the uneven cutting and when I questioned the barber she and Tater informed me almost simultaneously ; "This is how you achieve the ultimate swoosh... and we aren't talking about Nike".  Whatever.   I know the suspense is killing you and you cannot wait to see the "Ultimate Swoosh" so without further ado...



 "THE ULTIMATE BAMA BANGS"
(taken at 7:15 am when Tater is at most cordial much less cooperative)

And there you have it my friends. If you would like to check out more Bama Bangs or see how it all began take a look at old J. P. Wilson pics at RollTide.com or the old Hoover High School Two-a-Day that aired on MTV.  Thinking back even Brody Croyle had them working for him his senior year.  Why?

Hey does anyone know, have these men out grown this style yet? And any telling how long the "Bama Bangs" are gonna be "In"?

Did I mention that one could probably stand the hair style if it weren't for the neck twitching and head slinging every couple of seconds  !?!?!? UGHHHHHHH!

No comments: