Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall/Halloween Decor

This week on Kelly's Tour she asked us to share our fall decorations.  Here is what I have done this year.  It's no where near what I usually do but at least I got something up.


These are pictures from our front yard.  At night the handrails are lit up with purple/black lights and the skeleton's head blinks on and off. also the witch's pot smokes and the voice box makes the sound of a bubbling cauldron.  
 

This is our living room fireplace/mantle.  Each year I decorate it differently using many of the same pieces.


My mother aka Mimi painted these ghost :) I love them so much and use them every year.


And these beautiful pie pumpkins my class made! We took our pumpkins from the pumpkin patch and followed along Martha Stewart's glittered pumpkins . Aren't they just gorgeous! I LOVE THEM!

Well that's all folks for my October/Fall decor.  And I hate to admit it but once Halloween is over, I kinda skip over Thanksgiving as far as decor goes and jump right in to Christmas. Hey, don't blame me, all the stores have Christmas decorations out now?

1 comment:

Liz Harrell said...

Wow... all your hard work really paid off! It all looks fantastic!