Well here it is... Tater went to the doctor today and they took off his really stinky dirty camo cast and he got this black beauty, Wanna know why I think it is beautiful and it's not because black is my favorite color... it's because not only will it not show much dirt it won't be covered with signatures. I know that signing a cast is supposed to be the cool thing to do but I'm more into the setting a trend. Starting something different that's not the norm kinda gal and it seems to be wearing off just a little on Tater. He picked black without ANY help from me, believe it or not. Should I tell him a white paint pen will show up? Anyways Dr. Mayberry said it is healing well (despite all the front yard football that has been going on or the basketball games in the driveway or the keyboard/typing and the... list just goes on and on) and that's why he was able to move into a half-arm cast. He is all boy. He plays tough and hard and although I was hoping he would learn his lesson and might have to wear the full arm cast longer, I really am HAPPY for him! This one will be worn for 3 weeks and then we will go back. Chances are he could wear a splint for 3 weeks after this if all goes well. That means no cast at Disney World YEA!!!
In other news, report cards were sent home this past week and Tater accomplished something I have never heard another child brag about... the ALL B honor roll?!?! Yes it is true and believe it or not they were all above an 86 so I'm thinking if he had just put fourth a little effort he could have made a few A's especially with two 89's. For those of you wondering what Tater's treat was for the "honor roll" he is asking for this Phiten Titanium Necklace and not a Honey Baked Ham this semester. For those of you who don't know last year Tater asked for either a HBH or Chicken Wings for each AB honor roll he made last year. It got to be pretty funny while his friends all asked for money or a game or something like, My "meatloaf" asked for meat and lots of it :) lol
Also Tater's football team is 7-0 with their last regular season game this Saturday. Then they are headed to playoffs. We will be along side to cheer them on. WAY TO GO GUYS! RGR!
No comments:
Post a Comment