It used to be a nightly dream I had about cakes but lately I wake up each morning and all I think of are cakes... in every flavor, shape, color and size. I am finalizing a business plan for my very own bakery. I am excited, scared and more creative than ever. And did I mention tired? Don't get me wrong I can handle the long hours and on my feet all day, it's just for now I am juggling a full time teaching job too. Please understand I love teaching. It has brought much joy and many blessings into mine and my family's lives. I plan on continuing both jobs again this year. Who knows what God has planned for my future. One things for sure; I am blessed with sweet dreams and tasty daytime treats!!!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Cakes Part 2
It used to be a nightly dream I had about cakes but lately I wake up each morning and all I think of are cakes... in every flavor, shape, color and size. I am finalizing a business plan for my very own bakery. I am excited, scared and more creative than ever. And did I mention tired? Don't get me wrong I can handle the long hours and on my feet all day, it's just for now I am juggling a full time teaching job too. Please understand I love teaching. It has brought much joy and many blessings into mine and my family's lives. I plan on continuing both jobs again this year. Who knows what God has planned for my future. One things for sure; I am blessed with sweet dreams and tasty daytime treats!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment