
I have been going through pictures of our family for a while. This is a collection I titled: SMILE. Each picture is of Tater smiling. His BIG smile. Something he has yet to out grow. I love looking at these. It reminds me that his happiness is so very important. I am also reminded that it is as important to watch each moment live and in person as it is to snap a shot for the memory book. They are only young once, and what better way to make memories that to be involved in making them!!!
Of course I wasn't with him in Georgia and I full heartedly feel he needed that time to grow and strengthen into a young man. He has shared many stories of his trip and he enjoyed his visit with everyone. I am so thankful to my cousins for their loving care they and their families provided him on his visit. And of course for feeding my "Michael Westen". Well he may not be a spy just yet but he sure eats yogurt like one! Oh, and he wears sunglasses a lot too and has that same big smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment