That he is, much larger than Alex our first Husky we owned. At only 8 months Saban out weighs Alex when he was full grown. Saban is more high-strung and aggressive than Alex ever was. Saban is defiant to training most of the time but has suffered many loosing battles like the sofa is off limits. He is loyal to us all and plays well with the kiddos. His favorite person is Big Daddy. He loves to play ball and has been known to catch birds like a cat, which we discourage. He enjoys long walks that result in us running more than walking. How I wish we could see him pull a sled. One walk with Saban and you can really get the feel for the strength the sled dogs have. He has it for sure.
Even amongst his awe of beauty and strength lies a devilish desire for trouble and the concern that he may not be very smart. In comparison to say Forest Gump. "I may not be a smart man." Saban leaves concern for the following: Do dogs develop like humans? What I mean is; is it possible for a dog to be retarded? Although I vow to love and care for him til death do we part. I can't help but wonder if he were human would he ride the short bus?

Question number two; This probably doesn't get me brownie points with the real Saban, huh? It's not much flattery to him now that the truth is out. Oh well I still LOVE them BOTH!
No comments:
Post a Comment